Understanding ChakrasCoven of the Goddess
Last Updated on November 23, 2021 by Coven of the Goddess
There are many studies of energy, Goddess, and magick. There are books, covens, and teachers. There are methods taught, tools assigned, and rituals performed. There are as many thoughts given as there are names for the different paths. What is real for one is not true for another. It is endless.
There is one very important thing to remember – do not get lost in the translation of others – Be true to yourself and seek within for what you seek can only come from within.
Yes, the dramatics of the Craft is an awesome rush, a promise of power in an Earthly realm we so often feel we have no control in. But the truth is, my friend, we do have control. Control of how we choose to live our life. We are the Goddess of our path and quite capable of ruling our kingdom.
So as one more stepping stone upon your path, I offer yet another view/tool of enlightenment. Enter with an open mind to the vast universal flow of energy that offers awareness, for one can not master magick without first mastering self.
The Chakras and Energy
Chakra literally translated from the Hindi word means ‘Wheel of spinning Energy’. There are seven major chakras and hundreds of minor ones. The chakras connect energy/consciousness to the organic physical body for processing into a physical reaction. In the same aspect, auras are a reflection of the state of being of our Chakras.
The Major Chakras
The major chakras align and connect along the spine in the double helix of our DNA, the higher the position the more complex is the chakra and its functions. Each of the seven chakras is associated with one of the seven endocrine glands, and also with a group of nerves called a plexus. Thus, each chakra can be associated with particular parts of the body and particular functions within the body controlled by that plexus or that endocrine gland associated with that chakra.
The color and vibration of each chakra are a reflection of emotional and physical health. When one’s health and emotions become unstable, their chakras lose coloration, become cloudy, and their rotation becomes irregular and sluggish.
It should also be noted the complexity and study of the Chakras – each chakra, as well as having a specific position in the physical body, element, mantra, and deity, also has a particular number of “petals”, each associated with one of the letters of the Sanskrit alphabet, a corresponding color, shape, animal, plane of existence, sense-organ, mantric sound, and so on. Ancient healers also number the Chakras from Root to Crown, with Root being the 1st Chakra and the connection of Earth and Spirit.
Root Chakra 1st; In a theory of balancing our Lower Social Conscious Chakras – Solar Plexus, Sacral, and Root, against our Higher Energy Conscious Chakras – Crown, Third Eye, and Throat, we will give a thought that the Energy of Mother Earth enters our Root Chakra “1st” then filters up through the rest of the Chakras to connect with the physical body. This allows us direction and decisions of life to be processed in the knowledge we are connected with the Earthly Realm through our physical body. One would then meditate up – visualizing our Root Chakra receiving Energy from Mother Earth, Sacral Chakra to know the fulfillment of desires from this Energy, Solar Plexus to surrender ego/judgment and control, Heart Chakra filled with Energy, Throat Chakra speaking one’s truth, Third Eye Chakra seeing Mother Earth and Crown Chakra releasing positive Energy into the universe.
Crown Chakra 1st; In a theory of balancing our Higher Energy Conscious Chakras – Crown, Third Eye and Throat against our Lower Social Conscious Chakras – Solar Plexus, Sacral, and Root, we will give thought that Universal Conscious Energy enters our Crown Chakra “1st” then filters down through the rest of the Chakras to connect with the physical body. This allows us direction and decisions of life to be processed in the light of Universal Energy as opposed to processing with the fear and attachments of the Earthly realm. One would then meditate down – visualizing the Crown Chakra receiving Universal Energy, Third Eye Chakra being open to the Universe, Throat Chakra speaking one’s truth, Heart Chakra filled with Energy, Solar Plexus to surrender ego/judgment and control, Sacral Chakra to know fulfillment of desires from this Energy, Root Chakra releasing positive Energy into Mother Earth.
The Heart Chakra, being the battleground for the balance of the Upper and Lower Chakra’s, is the pivot point of peace and joy between the Major Chakras. All the materialist possessions in the world do not bring Spiritual Sanctuary as all The Spiritual Sanctuary of the Universe does not grant the Sanctuary of Mother Earth where our physical bodies dwell.
Some practice grounding and releasing our Energy and problems to Mother Earth; in theory, this could be looked at as releasing Negative Energy to Mother Earth. By clearing the Chakras from the Crown Chakra down with the Energy of the Universe and processing the Negative into Positive, we release positive energy into Mother Earth. The same can be said about releasing Negative Energy into the Universe, by clearing the Chakras from the Root Chakra up with the Energy of Mother Earth and processing the Negative into Positive, we release positive energy into the Universe.
Chakras and meditative cleansing of Chakras are a tool of empowerment; we reclaim the wisdom, strength, and courage of self by processing the energy that flows through us. We give thought to the ownership of “OUR” life, and we give honor to ourselves by being totally responsible for the Energy “WE”manifest.
The Crown Chakra
Its color is violet, and it is located at the top of your head. It is the Chakra of Divine purpose of one’s life, the Chakra of connection to Universal Energy, “Spirit as one sees it,” and one’s destiny.
Just as the Root Chakra connects us with Mother Earth and the realm of our organic existence, this Chakra connects us with the cosmic consciousness of life eternal – past and future. It’s the level of the soul. When one experiences a sense of separation from their Divine Source, this Chakra searches for Divine in the energies of others. A co-dependency develops, and one’s own light is ignored.
This is the Chakra of meditation and connection with one’s Higher Self; it is also the most neglected Chakra in our socially conscious Earthly existence.
- Sanskrit name: Sahasrara (thousand-fold)
- Location: Crown of the skull
- Symbol: A lotus with thousand petals
- Color: Violet
- Elemental: Cosmic consciousness
- Sense: Empathy, allows one to experience another’s experiences
- Planet: Neptune, ruler of Pisces (Mutable/Water).
- Keyword: I Believe
- Associated Stones: Clear Quartz, White Howlite, White Marble, Moonstone, Amethyst, Clear, White, and Purple stones
- Essential Oils: Jasmine, Frankincense
- Sound or mantra: Om
- Body: Soul
- Identity: Universal identity
- Level of relationship: Relationship to our life’s true purpose, the relationship between the ego and the higher self, relationship to Goddess.
- Demon: Attachment
- Excessive: over-intellectualization, spiritual addiction, confusion, dissociation from the body
- Deficient: spiritual cynicism, learning difficulties, rigid belief systems, apathy, materialism, greed, the domination of others
- Balanced: a sense of spiritual connection, open-minded, wisdom, and mastery, broad understanding, intelligence, thoughtful, aware, ability to perceive, analyze and assimilate information
- Physical Dysfunctions: energetic disorders, mystical depression, coma, migraines, brain tumors, amnesia, chronic exhaustion not linked to a physical disorder, sensitivity to light, sound, and other environmental factors
- Spiritual challenges: hope and faith, spiritual conscience.
- Healing: re-establish physical, emotional, spirit connection, spiritual discipline, meditation, examine belief systems, goal setting
- Affirmations: I am Goddess
- Body Association
- Brain: the brain controls and coordinates most movement, behavior, and homeostatic body functions such as heartbeat, blood pressure, fluid balance, and body temperature. Functions of the brain are responsible for cognition, emotion, memory, motor learning, and other sorts of learning.
- Entire nervous system: the nervous system coordinates the activity of the muscles, monitors the organs, constructs and processes input from the senses, and initiates actions. The nervous system also generates and conducts thoughts and emotions. Thus it is the system that animates our organic body.
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-PRIDE (attachment) – love of self perverted to hatred and contempt for one’s neighbor.
The Third Eye Chakra
Its color is indigo, and it is located at the center of your forehead. This is the Chakra of visions, inner dreams, gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and the power to see/experience what we wish to manifest in our magick. The dreams of our life are held in this Chakra.
- Sanskrit name: Ajna (to perceive)
- Location: The center of the forehead, brow
- Symbol: A circle surrounded on each side by two large lotus petals ( or a lotus with 96 petals ), and inside it a triangle
- Color: Indigo
- Elemental: Light (vision)
- Sense: ESP- inner sense corresponding to outer sense- spirit to spirit communication, Intuition (the sixth sense)
- Planet: Jupiter -ruler of Sagittarius(Mutable/Fire)- – key word-I See
- Associated Stones: Lapis, Azurite, fluorite, Amethyst, Lepidolite, Sugilite, Iolite, Selenite, Moonstone, Clear, White, Purple stones
- Essential Oils: Geranium, Lavender, rosemary, Spearmint
- Sound or mantra: Ham-ksham
- Sense: Intuition (the sixth sense)
- Body: High mental body
- Identity: Archetypal identity
- Level of relationship: Our relationship to knowledge, wisdom, and vision
- Demon: Illusion
- Excessive: Hallucination, nightmares, obsessions, delusions, difficulty concentrating, headaches
- Deficient: Poor vision and memory, insensitivity, lack of imagination, difficulty visualizing, difficulty seeing the future, can’t remember dreams, denial
- Balanced: Intuitive, perceptive, imaginative, good memory, able to visualize, able to think symbolically, able to remember dreams
- Physical Dysfunctions: Headaches, eye and ear disease, nose and sinus problems, facial nerve problems, nightmares, brain tumor, stroke, neurological disturbances, seizures, full spinal difficulty, learning disabilities
- Spiritual challenges: Pride and the ability to make judgments. The spiritual lessons relate to insight and intuition, to seeing beyond the visible.
- Healing Strategy: Meditation, visual stimulation, creating visual art, coloring, and drawing, working with memory, dream work, hypnosis, guided visualization, past life regression therapy
- Affirmations: I am open to my path and fear, not the journey.
- Body Association
- Temples: the side of the head behind the eyes. The temporalis muscle is one of the muscles of mastication. It arises from the temporal bone and inserts into the coronoid process of the mandible. The contraction of the temporalis muscle closes the jaw.
- Carotid plexus: the network of the carotid arteries, one on the left, and one on the right. At approximately the level of the third cervical vertebra, the common carotid branches into the internal and external carotid arteries.
- External carotid artery: usually has eight branches in the neck: superior thyroid artery, lingual artery, facial artery, ascending pharyngeal artery, occipital artery, posterior auricular artery, maxillary artery, and superficial temporal artery. The latter two could be considered a terminal bifurcation of the artery; the maxillary artery is the larger of the two.
- Internal carotid artery: has no branches in the neck. It ascends and enters the skull through the carotid canal. Inside the cranium, it gives off the ophthalmic artery and trifurcates into the anterior cerebral artery, middle cerebral artery, and posterior communicating artery. The latter three arteries contribute to an important anastomosis supplying the brain, the Circle of Willis.
Myth: Deadly Sin Association- ENVY (illusion)- love of one’s own good perverted to a desire to deprive others of theirs.
The Throat Chakra
Its color is blue, and it is located within the throat. It is the Chakra of communication, expression, and judgment. This Chakra is associated with listening to one’s intuition, which guides one in an optimal flow of one’s truth, in which one sees one’s goals manifest. It’s a state of Grace. Abundance, therefore, is associated with this Chakra, as is the aspect of unconditional asking and receiving necessary to accept the abundance of the Universe.
- Sanskrit name: Vissudha (purification)
- Location: Throat
- Symbol: A circle surrounded by 16 lotus petals, and inside it a circle, or a circle containing a triangle
- Color: blue, light blue, turquoise
- Elemental: Ether (energy that fills all voids, the cross over between the spirit and the physical)Akasha(all energy that has ever existed)
- Sense: Hearing- allowing one to ask and receive
- Planet: Mercury-ruler of Virgo(Mutable/Earth)- key word-I Analyze
- Associated Stones: Blue Lace Agate, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Turquoise, Aquamarine, Sapphire, Iolite, Blue Topaz, Blue-Green, and Blue-Purple stones
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Patchouli
- Sound or mantra: Ham
- Body: Mental body
- Identity: Creative identity
- Level of relationship: Relationship with our personal truths
- Demon: Lies
- Excessive: Too much talking, talking as a defense, inability to listen, gossiping, interruptions, over-extended, stuttering
- Deficient: Fear of speaking, small, weak voice, difficulty putting feelings into words, shyness, tone-deaf, poor rhythm
- Balanced: Good listener, resonant voice, good sense of timing and rhythm, clear communication, lives creatively
- Physical Dysfunctions: Raspy throat, chronic sore throat, mouth ulcers, gum difficulties, scoliosis, laryngitis, swollen glands, thyroid problems, headaches, pain in the neck and shoulders, ear infections, and problems
- Spiritual challenges: To recognize that your strength of will is measured not by how well you exert your will over others, but by how well you control yourself. Conscious self-control and discipline mean living according to the truth that every thought you have is either a potential act of grace or a potential weapon. Right thought leads to the right speech leads to right acting.
- Healing Strategy: learn communication skills, letter writing, inner child communication, practice silence (excessive), storytelling, singing, chanting, toning, release voice, loosen neck and shoulders
- Affirmations: I live authentically in my personal truth.
- Body Association
- Throat: Consists of the pharynx, laryne, various pharyngeal muscles, the trachea (windpipe), and the esophagus. It is a vulnerable area to strangulation and suffocation.
- Neck: The part of the body that distinguishes the head from the torso.
- Arms/hands: The humerus is the (upper) arm bone. It articulates with the scapula above and with the ulna and radius below. These two forearm bones in turn, articulate with the carpal bones of the wrist. Beyond the wrist are the metacarpals and phalanges of the hand and fingers.
- Brachial or cervical plexus: The cervical plexus is a plexus of the ventral roots of the first four cervical spinal nerves. It is located in the neck, deep to the sternocleidomastoid. Nerves formed from the cervical plexus innervate the back of the head, as well as some neck muscles.
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-WRATH (lies), love of justice perverted to revenge and spite.
The Heart Chakra
Its color is green, and it is located within your heart. It is the center of love, harmony, and peace. We fall in love through our heart Chakra, then that emotion moves to the emotional center, the solar plexus, then to the sexual Chakra for strong feelings of attraction, then to the base, which promotes feelings of necessity or fulfilling of the sanctuary. The Heart Chakra is a battleground, the divide between the higher Chakras of Spiritual consciousness and the social consciousness of the lower Chakras.
- Sanskrit name: Anahatra (unstuck)
- Location: chest, heart, cardiac plexus
- Symbol: a circle surrounded by 12 lotus petals, and inside it a six-pointed star
- Color: green and pink
- Elemental: air
- Sense: touch
- Planet: Venus-ruler of Libra(Cardinal/Air) & Taurus(Fixed/Earth)- key word-I Balance & I have
- Associated Stones: Green Aventurine, Jade, Amazonite, Moldavite, Pink Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Kunzite, Pink, and Green Stones
- Essential Oils: Sandalwood, Rose, Cedar Wood
- Sound or mantra: Yam
- Body: feeling body
- Identity: Social identity
- Level of relationship: loving relationships with significant others, with oneself, and with all life
- Demon: grief
- Excessive: demanding, jealousy, co-dependency, poor boundaries, overly sacrificing, possessive
- Deficient: antisocial, withdrawn, cold, shy, critical, judgmental, intolerant, loneliness, depression, fear of intimacy and relationships, lack of empathy, narcissism, bitter
- Balanced: compassionate, loving, self-loving, empathetic, peaceful, balanced, good immune system
- Physical Dysfunctions: disorders of the heart, lungs, thymus, breast, arms, asthma, allergy, circulation problems, immune system deficiency, tension between shoulder blades
- Spiritual challenges: to learn compassion, the value of forgiveness, unconditional love
- Healing Strategy: self-discovery, co-dependency work, forgiveness, inner child work, work with arms, reaching out, taking in, breathing exercise
- Affirmations: I love without boundaries.
- Body Association
- Heart: a hollow, muscular organ that pumps blood through the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions.
- Blood circulation: The circulatory system or cardiovascular system is the organ system that circulates blood around the body.
- Cardiac plexus: moderates heart muscle (parasympathetic: decreases rate and force of contraction; sympathetic: increases rate and force of contraction.
- Lungs: an organ belonging to the respiratory system and interfacing with the circulatory system. Its function is to exchange oxygen from air with carbon dioxide from the blood.
- Chest: the region of the body between the neck and the abdomen, along with its internal organs and other contents. It is mostly protected and supported by the ribcage, spine, and shoulder girdle. Contents of the chest include the heart, lungs, diaphragm, esophagus, trachea, aorta, superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, the shoulder socket containing the upper part of the humerus, nipple, scapula, pulmonary artery, sternum, xiphoid process, thoracic portion of the spine, major and minor pectoral muscles, trapezius muscles, collarbone, and mammary glands.
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-SLOTH (grief)- failure to love with all one’s heart, mind, and soul.
Its color is yellow, and it is located in the solar plexus area, a few inches above the navel. This is a Chakra of acceptance or control, your sensitivity in balance with feelings of personal power, anger, and hostility.
- Sanskrit name: Manipura ( lustrous gem )
- Location: solar plexus, below the diaphragm
- Symbol: a circle surrounded by ten lotus petals, and inside it a triangle
- Color: yellow
- Elemental: fire
- Sense: eyesight
- Planet: Mars-ruler of Aries(Cardinal/Fire)- key word-I Am
- Associated Stones: Citrine, Yellow Jasper, Yellow Calcite, Sunstone, Tiger’s Eye, Golden Topaz, Peridot, Serpentine, Yellow, and Yellow-Green stones.
- Essential Oils: Juniper, lavender, bergamot, rosemary
- Sound or mantra: Ram
- Body: astral body
- Identity: ego identity
- Level of relationship: basic relationship with the inner self
- Demon: shame
- Excessive: Overly aggressive, dominating, controlling, blaming, arrogance, manipulative, power-hungry, stubbornness, hyperactivity, excessively ambitious, and competitive
- Deficient: low energy, weak will, poor self-esteem, passive, sluggish, fearful, poor self-discipline, emotionally and physically cold, victim mentality, blaming of others, unreliable, poor digestion
- Balanced: feeling of tranquility and inner harmony, self-acceptance, respect for the nature and emotions of others, feeling of unity with the rest of humanity, responsible, reliability, confidence, spontaneity, sense of humor, able to meet challenges
- Physical Dysfunctions: arthritis, digestive disorders, ulcers, colon, and intestinal problems, anorexia or bulimia, pancreatitis, diabetes, gallstone, allergies, problems with the stomach and liver
- Spiritual challenges: maturation of the ego
- Healing Strategy: risk-taking, grounding, emotional contact, deep relaxation, stress control, vigorous exercise, sit-ups, psychotherapy (release or contain anger, build ego strength, work on shame issues, strengthen will)
- Affirmations: I release my ego and accept my path in peace.
- Body Association
- Solar plexus: also known as the celiac plexus or plexus cśliacus, is an autonomous cluster of nerve cells (see Plexus) in the human body behind the stomach and below the diaphragm near the celiac artery in the abdominal cavity. The solar plexus consists of two ganglia, called celiac ganglia, and a nerve network connecting the two ganglia. The solar plexus controls functions of the internal organs as for example, adrenal secretion and the contraction in the intestines.
- Skin as a system: an organ of the integumentary system(comprising the skin, hair, and nails), which is composed of a layer of tissues that protect underlying muscles and organs. Skin is used for insulation, vitamin D production, sensation, and excretion (through sweat).
- Large intestines: the colon or large intestine is the part of the intestine from the cecum to the rectum. Its primary purpose is to extract water from feces.
- Stomach: an organ in the alimentary canal used to digest food. Generally, the stomach’s primary function is not the absorption of nutrients from digested food; this task is usually performed by the intestine.
- Liver: an organ that plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including detoxification, glycogen storage, and plasma protein synthesis. It also produces bile, which is important for digestion.
- Eyes and face: shown to the world in reflection of the ego, pride, compassion, and other emotions.
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-AVARICE (shame)-excessive love of power, love, and money.
Its color is orange, and it is located between the base of your spine and your navel. This is the “I want/desire” Chakra. This Chakra controls the level of contentment or over indulgences of food, sex, or obsessions/addictions of any kind that give fulfillment. It is about the body’s communication to the Being inside, about what the body wants and needs, and what it finds pleasurable. The Sacral Chakra is also associated with the emotional body, and the person’s willingness to feel their emotions.
- Sanskrit name: Svadhisthana (sweetness)
- Location: lower abdomen
- Symbol: a circle surrounded by five or six lotus petals.
- Color: orange
- Elemental: water
- Sense: taste
- Planet: Pluto -ruler of Scorpio(Fixed/Water)- key word-I Desire
- Associated Stones: Red and Orange Carnelian, Red Jasper, Amber, Citrine, Topaz, Fire Agate, Fire Opal; Orange Jasper, Red and Orange Stones
- Essential Oils: Rosemary, Juniper, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang
- Sound or mantra: Vam
- Body: ethereal body
- Identity: emotional identity
- Level of relationship: one-on-one
- Demon: guilt
- Excessive: sexual, pleasure addiction; excessively sensitive and strong emotions; invasion of others, seductive manipulation; obsessive attachment; emotional dependency.
- Deficient: poor social skills; frigidity, fear of sex, lack of desire, passion, excitement, denial of pleasure; fear of change; rigidity in attitudes
- Balanced: graceful movements; emotional intelligence; ability to experience pleasure; nurture of self and others; ability to change; healthy boundaries
- Physical Dysfunctions: sexual dysfunctions; ob/gyn. problems; Dysfunctions of reproductive organs, spleen, urinary system; loss of appetite for food, sex, life; chronic lower back pain, sciatica;
- Spiritual challenges: negative one-to-one control patterns need to be confronted
- Healing Strategy: movement therapy, emotional release, inner child work, boundary work, assign healthy pleasures, develop sensate intelligence
- Affirmations: I deserve and embrace the abundance of Goddess in its never-ending harvest.
- Body Association
- Reproductive system: any of those parts of the body which are involved in sexual reproduction and constitute the reproductive system in a complex organism; namely;
- Male: penis (notably the glans penis and foreskin), testicles, scrotum, prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, Cowper’s glands
- Female: vulva (notably the clitoris), vagina (notably the cervix), labia, uterus, Fallopian tubes, ovaries, Skene’s glands, Bartholin’s glands.
- Lumbar plexus: variable branching pattern of nerves that supply the abdominal wall.
- Intestines: absorbing and digestive
- Reproductive system: any of those parts of the body which are involved in sexual reproduction and constitute the reproductive system in a complex organism; namely;
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-GLUTTONY (guilt)- excessive love of pleasures.
Its color is red, and it is located at the base of your spine between the anus and the sex organs. It’s the Chakra closest to the earth, and sanctuary of self-sanctuary of self includes family, tribe/belonging, security, survival, trust, the relationship with money, home, job. Ability to be grounded, to be present in the here and now. Ability to allow one’s self to be nourished, in the sense of allowing one’s Inner Being to be satisfied. This Chakra also reflects a person’s connection with Mother Earth. How the person feels about being on the earth. Connection with the physical body. Fear is felt in this Chakra, and it controls your fight or flight response of physical survival. One’s fear of the unknown, and their own mortality -insecurities turn into fear, fear into terror into a threat to survival.
- Sanskrit name: Muladhara (root)
- Location: base of the spine, at the seat of Kundalini
- Symbol: a circle surrounded by four lotus petals, with a square inside it.
- Color: red
- Elemental: earth
- Sense: smell
- Planet: Saturn-ruler of Capricorn(Cardinal/Earth)- key word-I Use
- Associated Stones: Obsidian, Onyx, Blue-Black Sunstone, Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Red Jasper, Red Carnelian, Red Garnet, Black, and Red Stones
- Essential oils: Patchouli, Cedar Wood, Sandalwood
- Sound or mantra: “Lam.”
- Body: physical body
- Identity: physical identity
- Level of relationship: tribal
- Demon: fear
- Excessive: sluggish, lazy, tired, monotony, obesity, overeating, hoarding, materialism, greed, Fear of change, addiction to security
- Deficient: fearful, anxious, restless, lack of discipline, underweight, financial difficulty Chronic disorganization
- Balanced: good health, vitality, well-grounded, sense of trust in the world, feeling safe and secure, stability, prosperity, ability to relax
- Physical Dysfunctions: frequent illness, disorders of the bowel, large intestine, bones, teeth, problems with legs, feet, the base of spine (chronic lower back pain, sciatica); eating disorders; depression; immune-related disorders; skin problems; lack of energy;
- Spiritual Challenge: how well we manage our physical world;
- Healing Strategy: Physical activity, lots of touch, massage, reconnect with the body, grounding, look at earliest childhood relationship to mother, reclaim your right to be here.
- Affirmations: My life is eternal, and this is but a moment in that eternity.
- Body Association
- Lymph system: a network of thin tubes that branch, like blood vessels, into tissues throughout the body. Lymphatic vessels carry lymph, a colorless, watery fluid originating from interstitial fluid (fluid in the tissues). The lymphatic system transports infection-fighting cells called lymphocytes, is involved in the removal of foreign matter and cell debris by phagocytes, and is part of the body’s immune system. It also transports fats from the small intestine to the blood.
- Sacral plexus: is formed by descending trunks from the lumbar plexus and the anterior rami of S1-S4. It serves the pelvic organs, the thigh posterior, and most of the lower leg.
- Skeleton: (including teeth and bone)- the biological system providing support
- Prostate: a gland that is part of male mammalian sex organs. Its main function is to secrete and store a clear, slightly basic fluid that is part of semen.
- Bladder: the organ that collects urine excreted by the kidneys prior to disposal by urination.
- Elimination system: sweat, sinus, vomit, urine, and feces.
- Legs: upper-lower, ankle, and feet.
- Nose: in the sense of survival
Myth: Deadly Sin Association-Lust (fear) excessive love of others, denying the love of God (GODDESS).
Chakras and DNA
In our connection to the universal flow of energy, the “the all that is Spirit “ as we choose to recognize it, though is frequency. External energy/thought/information enters our being via our crown Chakra, filters down through the rest of the Chakras, connects with, and is carried in our double helix of the DNA in our chromosomes and stimulates a reaction in our physical body. Our level of consciousness dictates the frequency we process by filtering out and ignoring what does not match the frequency in which we maintain our life. As the greater part of humanity dwells in social consciousness, this means frequencies that do not match our social consciousness are filtered out.
The process of rebuilding the DNA to the level of accepting the highest frequencies of energy/thought is the activation of the higher Chakras – Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown Chakra to balance Solar plexus, Sacral and Root Chakra – all social consciousness processing Chakras. This change in consciousness then occurs at a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level, which manifests cellular alteration. Genetic codes are involved as well as structures of the gene that have yet to be activated. With a change in consciousness, actual chemical changes occur, restructured genes activate processes that can alter your physical structure and heal diseases that manifested from the lack of higher frequencies/energies.
In the early 1950s Doctors, Watson and Crick discovered a third, separated strand of DNA in the center of the double helix of DNA, but by the mid-1980s, doubts began to be expressed about this concept. This debate has seriously called into question the evolvement of human evolution. Highly documented, infants born with this activated third strand demonstrate very high intelligence and expanded psychic/ telepathic abilities. Adults also have begun to show this third strand along with the same psychic abilities. During the 1995 Conference on Genetics in Mexico City, scientists openly debated this issue once more.
It is actually believed in the metaphysical community that we originally had 12 strands made up of 6 double helixes of DNA and are capable of cellular genetic mutation back/into to this state of awareness. From a scientific view, researchers also agree that the receptive quality of DNA allows information introduced into the wall of a cell to immediately be absorbed into the cellular nucleus – creating cellular interaction that changes the amounts of various chemical reactions, proteins – altering the cellular structure and metabolism of the body.
In looking into the aspect of healing DNA, one must consider their ability to consider where universal thought begins, and the imagination ends ruled by their personal of resonance. Their willingness to trust the ascension to their higher self and the higher realms of awareness is the foundation of change. Meditation and activation of the higher Chakras begin the clearing of materialistic attached mental clutter. In seeking diligently of your desires, what’s in your heart and mind, you become aware of what rules your consciousness. There are things that don’t fade easily – prejudices, control, and the need for the approval of others. In order to activate the higher Chakras, it is necessary to give it all up, to trust your higher self and the eternal flow of universal energy. Turn the material world off and sit in silence, listening to self. What you once recognized as silence will become filled with energy. Release and clear the doubt, trust what your higher self calls forth. BELIEVE, for once we believe, and the healing begins, our consciousness becomes energy/frequency that heals others as opposed to our previous energy that reinforced the damaged – broken circuitry of lower-level consciousness. Believe and the universe will open, seek, and the gates of universal awareness will open.
*It should also be noted in our discussion of Chakras and DNA that some dispute this whole theory. It is believed by some that to have a single strand of DNA is to be complete with God. That the split is caused by fear and denial of God and a split consciousness beginning to unify with its Source, begins to heal the DNA, and becomes whole. Simplified, we are “born of God,” and only through “return to God” can we be whole. This theory also rejects universal consciousness, the thought being; we are all individual manifestations of God.